Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Peanut Butter Kisses

No, this is not a recipe or a tutorial.  It's about my daily joy, the peanut butter kiss.

I have a love-hate relationship with journalling.  Actually, it's usually a hate-hate relationship because I set these horribly unrealistic goals for myself--like write every day--and then when I can't keep it up I quit. completely quit. for years.  Then, I start over.  I have several journals with writing only on the first dozen pages...


When I was shopping for a graduation gift for my daughter I came across this book.  It spoke to me from across the room.  I immediately had the thought to start a journal of happiness and joy.  No grumbling allowed.  Just the good stuff.  Things that make me smile.  I also told myself that I don't need to write every day and that has taken the pressure off.  big time.  

I have a few entries.  My favorite so far is about the peanut butter kiss that I get from my hubby every morning (he has peanut butter toast every morning; hence, the peanut butter kiss).   Had I not thought about it, I don't know that I would have realized the silly fact that my morning PB kiss makes me terribly happy. 
#peanutbutterbringspeopletogether

What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment